Where can I find this book? STEM Lab Book level? ____________
In this story, the narrator, a bunny, is adamant that the box he has is so much more than just a box. He is continuously asked what he is doing in/with/on a box, but it is NOT a box. He uses his imagination to make it into something more!
- change a box into something else
- use an index card/square/rectangle to make it into something different
- create a cardboard arcade
What materials could be used?
Other books/resources to supplement lesson:
- Caine's Arcade
- discuss squares and rectangles
- discuss 3D and 2D shapes
- could have them create the box into something with a science or social studies concept
- area and perimeter
Grade levels appropriate for this lesson: K-5